Fresh Nude Foundation
Fresh Nude Foundation
No messing around, our Fresh Nude Foundation does what it says on the bottle, helping create a natural, nude glow finish with a fresh-faced, moisturised feeling. Fresh Nude fanatics, don t panic. It s the same natural-looking foundation you know and love, but in cool new packaging that s â€“ drumroll please â€“ 100% recyclable. We had to get rid of the pump (sorry, but they re impossible to recycle) and we ve replaced it with a nifty spatula so you can still scoop out just the right amount. But the best part of this little glow up? 40 shades. No more messing about. It s time we made makeup for everyone. This is about looking like you, the most confident version of you. Basically, you on a good skin day. No wonder, then, that our moisturising foundation helps you forget you re even wearing it. Enriched with vitamin E and aloe vera, it feels comfortable, not cakey, on skin. It lets your skin breathe and look healthy and smooth with a radiant finish, helping finesse what was already a pretty fine face.
- Available in 40 shades
- Medium coverage
- Moisturising feels for up to 24hrs
- Lasts all day
- Radiant, natural-looking finish
- Made with 95% ingredients of natural origin
- Glass bottle
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Enriched with vitamin E and Community Fair Trade organic aloe vera
- Suitable for sensitive skin & dermatologically tested
Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydroxyacetophenone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491].
How to use
1. Give your bottle a good shake. 2. Unscrew the cap and use the attached spatula to scoop out the perfect amount. Swipe it straight onto your face or the back of your hand. 3. Apply evenly over your face with your fingers or our Foundation Brush using upwards strokes and blend well. Want more tips? Weâ€™re here to guide you on How to Apply Foundation.